Getting StartedThe first time we meet, we will discuss what your selling objectives are. This is a good time to ask questions, and I will give you an idea of what to expect during the selling process. We will discuss preliminary ideas for pricing and house preparations. I will provide you with a complete Comparative Marketing Analysis for your property.
Preparing Home/PropertyBefore putting your home on the market, we want to ensure it is most attractive to potential buyers. Knowing how to showcase and accentuate the best features of your home, without incurring unnecessary expense, is at the core of what I do. I will provide you with a detailed Home Preparation Consultation and a Selling Tips Sheet. As we walk through your property, we will discuss minor repairs, curb appeal tips, staging, and making your property feel welcoming to potential buyers. If staging is necessary, I will share some options based on your property.
Determining List PricePricing your home competitively at the start will create more activity among brokers and buyers and lead to a more successful sale.
Establishing the value and list price for your property involves researching and comparing similar properties and weighing factors including location, condition, amenities, and market conditions. We will arrive at a competitive price aimed at generating strong buyer activity.
Processing the Sale & ClosingThe complexities of processing transnational documents will be made very easy for you through my continuous guidance and communication. I will review all offers and terms of each offer with you and negotiate on your behalf so that you obtain the highest possible price for your home while limiting your exposure and protecting your bests interests.
Once your home is in escrow, I will prepare all seller required disclosures and reports, attend appraisal with recent comparables to support your purchase price when possible, and make sure all contingencies and repair requests are removed in a timely manner per the contract. Communication between us is imperative and I can assure you that you will be informed every step of the way.
Close of EscrowCongratulations, you have now sold your home! I will provide you with helpful moving hints and also be there to answer any questions. I am always available to help you should a question arise after the close of escrow and I want to ensure that you are 100% satisfied.
My Plan Of Action For Getting Your Home Sold!
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
- Price your home competitively … to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- E-mail a features sheet to the top 100 agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
- Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more marketable.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect 3 hours per day and talk to 20 people per day looking for potential buyers.
- Contact, over the next seven days … my buyer leads, Center of Influence, and Past Clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock‐box. ON
- Whenever possible, pre‐qualify the prospective buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
- When possible, have the cooperating Broker in the area tour your home.
- Follow‐up on the salespeople who have shown your home … for their feedback and response.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing … if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentations … to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all the follow‐up upon a contract being accepted … all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at closing.